-
Re: LPD Tourney
If I recall, Gate City wasn't wanted in the LPD in the beginning...but leverage got applied and the LPD welcomed them with open arms. Gate City has true championship qualities but GC reminds me of the house guest that won't go home when it comes to the LPD. Besides, you can use down year all you want to. GC was stuffed and fluffed when it came to football this year. A good display on the wall for your Hall of Fame.
-
Re: LPD Tourney
Young man I'm not. I've been around long enough to know, it's not jealousy. It's just scratching my head wondering how you guys can get everything your way and no one else can get a fair shake when it comes to "level playing field"
-
Re: LPD Tourney
Well Frightened Squirrel where are you from? Not to worry about Gate City, we will soon be in a District which will be better from top to bottom in most sports. And while we did indeed have one of the worst FB years in school history it still stands that while we were in the LPD we were still the most successful school in the district and we do have the hardware to prove it.
As far as not being wanted, a host of GC fans didn't want it either. I for one was glad at the time, but as I found out how bitter most LPD fans were that GC was here I find myself glad to be going.
-
Re: LPD Tourney
Ooooh...Frightened Squirrel? You are so original! As original a faked birth certificate for Gate City athletes.
-
Re: LPD Tourney
And you still haven't found the courage to at least give a hint as to what LPD team you support.
-
Re: LPD Tourney
I don't have to tell who I support! I am observer when it comes to the district.
-
Re: LPD Tourney
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have to tell who I support! I am observer when it comes to the district.
[/ QUOTE ]
OK frightened squirrel, you don't have to answer. I understand. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
-
Re: LPD Tourney
Reverting to name calling huh? How original..haha
-
Re: LPD Tourney
It is fun sometimes, you know? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: LPD Tourney
Yes it is...but I am still a fighting squirrel...